"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.
Im'ma be annoying and post MORE relationship advice to girls because it seems us guys get a lot of it on the newsfeed.
Ladies, we don't really care how many guys you have gone out with, and what you've done with them especially. It may be something to make us jealous, but in my view point, you’re showing me a piece of paper with tally marks, and then it pops in my head that I could be one of those tally marks one day. Just because you've gone out with 25+ dudes doesn't mean you're the good stuff, it means you're busy going from one dude to another, and honestly I'm a human being, not an option.
So just remember, this isn't a multiple choice test in which you fill in the bubble for the one you want...it's life and you are messing with people, and they're going to remember the things you said and led them to believe. And then they're going to tell other guys about it, and before you know it, that 25 guy + record has gone dry, just like your kill streak in call of duty.
Don't do it. This argument cuts both ways, I'm well aware of it, it's just that few of us feel like being public with it.
But anyhow, you know you're on the wrong track if you've gone out with more guys then you have pairs of shoes. So I'm telling you, from the bottom of my heart. I will look at your pretty face and say: "Can't even do it."
No comments:
Post a Comment