These are most of my Facebook status rants, I'll be posting them up mostly so I can look back and be like...
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.
Im'ma be annoying and post MORE relationship advice for girls because it looks like us fella's get a lot of flak on the newsfeed. [This is gonna be a long one...I'm pissed]
I literally sat here for about twenty minutes, typing and hitting the backspace bar, trying to explain why guys aren't asking out girls [because you're EASY if it goes the other way right? IDK who is the tool that made that up..., but I’d Chris brown on him/her if I could jump into the past.]
And then I found out why...
His name is prince charming, he's a wonderful, thoughtful, overly-romantic sweep you off of your feet kind of guy that showers you in money and watches cheesy romance movies with you, and buries you in flowers and love notes.
So I took matter into my own hands, you ladies won't have to worry about your guys coming up short of the "status quo" anymore.
Why?
Because I shot prince charming in the head.
Guys can now exist without the fear that someone isn't out romanticizing them.
No really though, this isn't the Amazon, I shouldn't have to do some weird ass dance to get your attention, and nobody should have to change themselves in the pursuit of finding out who is for them.
I ain't no prince charming, many of you will post up these cheezy ass marlyn manro quotes about "if you can't take me at my worst you shouldn't have me at my best." And I'm cool with that, but then its not being taken as I think she meant it, she didn't want all these young ladies to become stuck up little yee-ha's, she wanted to tell people that's she is human.
So I'm going to tell the ladies out there the same for the sake of guys, stop posting up "my dream guy {insert B.S.[ yeah with periods] here}
I'm not funny, I'm not cute, I'm not ripped, I'm not attractive.
I am Nathan J. Tynes...
And ill be posting more about this soon...I'm heated about what I hear, and I'm not one for sexism, but its been coming from a lot more chicks then dudes.
No comments:
Post a Comment