"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.
So I’m post up some advice to the ladies, because we guys are STILL getting slapped around on the newsfeed.
It’s really simple though.
Nathan Tynes does not post these for the majority of girls, because the majority of are cool...and yeah.
BUT THERE ARE THE FEW...THE PRIDEFUL...THE STUPID.
That keeps posting up on Facebook stupid one sided things that just pisses me off.
... So it's time to flip it to full auto.
For some reason, you can cuss him out, slap him, scream at him, insult his mother, and trash his stuff, but when he mans up and stands for himself you complain about how he's not being a gentlemen, so then he mellows out and you break up with him for not being a man enough and post up "I'm done with boys, I need a man in my life."
Good job you idiot.
So as you break up with a guy that puts up with you, and respects you, you trade him for an ass of a guy who's just as hard headed as you, and easily angered, just like you, don't be surprised when you get slapped around, its a terrible world in which things that go around come around.
And then your going to sit there and cry about how you this could possibly happen to you.
Tool, I won't be showing you any pity, and I won't be saying "I told you so" either. Your actions brought you to where you are now...sorry if it sounds cold. But you didn't value the foresight of examining your actions...
Speaking of the gentlemen argument, I decided to look something up.
The Rules of a Gentlemen Tumbler is a cool blog and all, because it reminds guys to always treat girl’s right. (As if society doesn't do this enough for us.)
But it lacks a key element, being a gentlemen necessarily doesn't involve being nice to a lady, it also requires being honest with your friends, honorable in your actions, and respectful of others.
It hardly mentions that in the blog, 95% is BS an overly romantic novel writer wrote.
So get out of here.
As with Etiquette for a Lady however, it’s a confidence booster, just cheesy texts on how beauty comes within {which is true} that you shouldn't change for anyone {also true}, and...Well yada YADA YADA!
Good and all but flawed.
I feel because I am a guy, I'm supposed to act on this impulse that I've never had and will instantly know your needs and how to meet them.
That's not the case.
That's like telling a kid who can't even put the alphabet together to draft a ten page essay of Charles Dickens and his impact on literature.
HELLO? I'm Nathan Tynes, not a mind reader, be obvious with me.
No really though, you're reading this, and not understanding, us guys don't really nose dive into twilight books and look up ways to keep you occupied, instead we are playing video games and texting that other chick you hate because you got frustrated over some dumb reason and decided to stop talking.
Speak it with words back it up with actions, the hide and go seek game of "what does she really mean by 'she's fine...no really" is over.
Deep inside, you know that it's hard to get someone to do something if you don't tell them to, and you know you too trip out when someone expects something of you but doesn't communicate it to you.
Be obvious...No joke.
And teach, if you set your expectations high, and get a low baller who doesn't know what he' doing, it'll lead to you being frustrated at him, and him being frustrated with himself. But just remember this cuts both ways, he has expectations too, so you’ll find yourself in this spot as well.
AND BE NICE!
Dear God, if your going to go by the old system of {guy asks girl, because your easy if you aren't} then at least don't establish a reputation of him for doing that.
I mean damn.
Some of the stuff I've heard, that's not even about me, and I could feel the heat off of.
Can't even do it.
You can flood me with "he needs to be funny" but I'm going to tell you right now, "So do you."
Nothing is more boring {dare I say that} then doing the entire talking/joke making.
Just saying
No comments:
Post a Comment