Saturday, January 7, 2012

Letters to Her FB. 9

These are most of my Facebook status rants, I'll be posting them up mostly so I can look back and be like...
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.



So yeah…
I’m back again.
With advice for the ladies, on all things dude, because we guys are still catching the flak on the newsfeed, again, this isn’t for all of you, but just the ones that piss me off.
Quit frankly.
There are many annoying habits males may have, we may smell, we may say stupid things, we may not think it through, and we may not care enough about what you’re thinking because we are playing skyrim.
And honestly, I was going to care, but then I took an arrow to the knee…
JK.

But I’m reminded of them everyday, as with the rest of the male populace…
So I’m going to do my part and be a troll.
There are some definite red flags you should watch out for.

One:
Speaking about, or mentioning how many guys that give you attention and/or have dated you.
This is HUGELY annoying, especially to the gents that are actually interested in you. We don’t want a body count; this isn’t call of duty, in that game should be the most accepted time to talk about your kill/death ratio…on very rare occasions anywhere else.
So I don’t really care about how many guys you’ve dated, if you’re playing a number game to show off to your friends how much attention you can get I want no part in it, the same will go for your hubby…

Two:
Stop talking about how there are no attractive guys in your immediate area.
There are two reasons for that.
A)You’re to much of an idiot to realize that looks really aren’t that important, in my head she’s going to get old, she won’t be as spicy hot as she was when she’s 80 as she was when she was 18. Same goes for us dudes…and we won’t have any make up to help it either mwhahahaha. But no really, if it’s all about looks for you, time to re-prioritize, your last relationships should be all the evidence you need. An additional note is that it’s damn offensive, I’m trying to cut back on that, this generation both male/female don’t have enough confidence why help contribute to that?

B) While you were too busy ranting about how they don’t exist, you forgot to look in a mirror to realize how not attractive you are.
Damn karma hurts huh?


Three:
Complaining about the lack of quality of males.
I’m going to say it to all of you, this goes for us gents to, our past experiences are important in guidance, but at the same time, totally useless for judging the majority of human beings. 

Personally I get offended when I hear this, even when I’m not interested in the chick, I’d like them to know I wouldn’t hit it and quit it, like the majority of the males I talked to about this also said. We polite males, that have a conscious and a thought process exist, we are very elusive however. We don’t look for all the rights, with none of the wrongs, type of girls, or the ones we can’t treat like complete crap.

We are looking for our equals; the ones that don’t automatically agree with our view points, don’t try and change themselves so they can have more things in “common.”
Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment