Saturday, January 7, 2012

Letters to Her FB. 4

These are most of my Facebook status rants, I'll be posting them up mostly so I can look back and be like...
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.



Im'ma be annoying, and post dating advice for girls...cause a lot seems to come from them on facebook.
If you are upset that the right boy hasn't 'noticed you' get off your tail and go get him.
Simple as that.
You might complain about how "I'll look easy."
Shut up.
You play this game with the rest of society, in which girls do the running, guys do the chasing, but this isn't kindergarten anymore.... I'm always going to remember the select few girls that asked ME out.
Always.
Why? Because they were unique, they are different, and no amount of eye liner or fake tans can ever replicate that. And that's why other girls get mad. Because they're playing by the old rules.
Upgrade, don't do all the work, but don't do none of it either.
Hey there, I've decided to be annoying and post up relationship advice to chicks, because it seems the fellah's still aren't catching a break on the newsfeed.
{Keep in mind this isn't for all ladies...many of you I really do enjoy, you act like people, you have a place in a social setting, others though? Maybe not.}
You kill confidence.
It’s as simple as that. My confidence has been shot to pieces over this past year due to many reasons.
But I'll tell one of the biggest reasons of what keeps guys at arms lengths from you.
Your cocky, that's right, I said it.
Cocky.
Stuck up.
You strut your stuff; it’s gone from loving the attention to demanding it.
You surround yourself with people that entertain you, and nothing else. And then you talk constant mess about the guys that have tried to get with you, and the many stalkers you have.
Its not cute being stuck up, just FYI, its not cute constantly playing hard to get. Then telling everyone that dares presses the home tab in that upper right corner "how you need a guy that'll treat you as his everything AND treat you right."
Hey princess! You make me want to stomp the living day lights out of you until you look like a human tire from my size 13 converse tread repeatedly crushing your face in.
You act like you're the hottest stuff to hit the streets since Madonna.
You want all these people to text YOU all the time so you can be entertained and then you stop talking to the person as soon as they get "boring."
I hate that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment