Saturday, January 7, 2012

Letters to Her FB. 6

These are most of my Facebook status rants, I'll be posting them up mostly so I can look back and be like...
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.



So here I am again, posting up advice for ladies on all things male, because us broskies are still catching the crap on the newsfeed.
I hope the select few people that really need this advice read it, it's important they understand this key concept of...
50/50.
That's the ratio of everything, an equal balance of give and take.
So I'm just gonna say it...
... You dye your hair to be DIFFERENT. You get a fat assortment of piercings to be DIFFERENT. And you buy clothes and accessories to be DIFFERENT.
But you’re still following the old rules of "guy initiates, I act like I don't care, and it goes on from there."
What...on earth...ever convinced you... that I'd want to be the first to text you... EVERYDAY?!?!?!
It's frustrating, and you know what’s the excuse I get?
"So girls know the guy ain't playin' with them."
HEY YOU!
Yeah the dumb one...
Yeah I'm talking to you, you’re reading this and you’re sweating because it’s directed right at you.
It's an antique way of doing things, I'm not this chivalrous knight in armor, I’m Nathan J. Tynes and I don't have the faintest idea why i have to start a conversation just so we can talk, and when I don't, I'm "ignoring you."
Shut up...
I'm not asking you to start everything, buy me flowers when you offend me, and have you ask me to marry you.
I'm asking you to give me some emotional satisfaction that you actually have the intention of talking and it's just not me bothering you.
We can't hide behind sexism anymore, if were gonna try to make a world that accepts differences then let's start with this, the "As a girl it makes me look clingy" excuse is out.
So what do you call a guy who does the exact same things you do?
Normal.
That's sexism, I don't agree with it.
I can easily get away for calling a girl that asks the guy out as "easy" and get an applause for it.
But I don't.
A guy can be up in your business about who your talking too and can call you every 5 minutes to check where you are and who your with and he's called "protective." and for some reason that's cute...
You do the same? And you’re a naggy little hefer that's insecure.
Guy gets a bunch of girls? He's a player and gets a slap on the back.
Girl gets a bunch of guys? She's a ho...
Thats sexism.
Unfair treatment bothers me.
Another Example?
Homecoming vs. tolo.
Girls at homecoming.
"Nobody asked me! GAWD! Guys needz to grow a pair."
Girls at tolo.
"can't even do it, I'll go with my friends."
It sucks sitting in the hot seat huh?
Yeah, then you really get to feel the heat when it's game time right?
All I'm saying is just put yourselves in the other persons shoes, take time to understand.
We are all human, the pain and joy is the same, maybe for different things, but either way it's there.
This ain't the notebook, that fairytale is just that...
A fairytale.
If you've set your mind to be an "independent" women that won't let gender boundaries limit yourself, oppose every single one, that's why some forms of feminism bother me, it turns from equal to all about me and my girls.
Pshhh plenty of people aren't gonna like or agree with what I'm saying, like I said, there's an unfriendly tab in your upper right corner, you don't have to read this if you don't want to.
Some of you also think I'm crazy, I might be, but it takes people of different opinions to make change, and little things that are unfair set me off, religiously, racially, politically, everything.
So keep in mind, the perception of you being easy because your tired of waiting for the right to "notice you" is wrong. You taking control of what you do with your life is for some reason looked down on because instantly all the guys are goo goo for gaga over you. You've demonstrated the key principle in that action.
You understand and that you think they are worth it enough to flip the tables and defy society.
It should have always been that way.
So if your single and reading this, drop a random long ass note, it'll make his day, same for if your with someone, boo-boo will appreciate it, I gurantee it :)
Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment