Saturday, January 7, 2012

Letters to Her FB. 3

These are most of my Facebook status rants, I'll be posting them up mostly so I can look back and be like...
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.

Hey there...Im'ma be annoying again and post some more relationship making/maintain advice...because I'm a boss like that.
Ladies, you love being called beautiful, and every time it's true because someone who's saying it honestly means it. [They better...]
That dude has a pair to admit what he thinks of you...
Do the same.
It's that simple, we are used to being called handsome, call us dude beautiful, flip the tables.
And then he's gonna think he has a winner. I've had a smile plastered to my face for literally hours after. And they will still think of it for months or even years after...I did lol.
Go ahead and do it for your boo-boo.
It pays.
Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment