These are most of my Facebook status rants, I'll be posting them up mostly so I can look back and be like...
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.
This is a public service announcement, this time on all things male, presented by a male.
The various content below is rated I.S.H.T.D.T. (I Shouldn't Have To Do This.) Based on repeated repeats of cheesy, stupid, ignorant statuses that only serve to decrease my faith in humanity.
I got this folks, please return to your seats, the situation is being handled.
"I'm ugly, like my status if you disagree!"
No...
I won't like your status, being an attention whore is ugly and I can't hit the dislike button on your stupid status because it doesn't exist.
I mean damn, I'm an attention whore too, but at least the crap I put up is slightly entertaining.
Not the case with some photo you posted up, trying to look as cute as possible, then title the caption with "I'm so ugly." Especially when you have a shirt a blind man could see through.
Then you have a dozen or so creepy ass dudes that'll all be like "U FINE SHAWWTTY!"
And then you have the guts to complain about how guys only use you...
You can tell you've done something like this when after you post said picture, you get a bunch of messages from people that you either don't know, or haven't talked to in FOREVER.
Take note tool, this might save you a lot of trouble.
The photos personally piss me off more then the, "LIKE MAHHH STATUS IF YOU THINK IM CUTTTE," just because you went through all that trouble taking a picture, editing it so you LOOK better, and then posting it up so you can be showered with compliments.
Note: I noticed that a lot of people that do that have the crappiest attitude, if you got that stick out of your rear, maybe people would feel like they have a reason to compliment you rather then feeling obligated, in turn, you'd get complimented more because you are more approachable.
Funny how logic works huh?
Compliments that aren't prompted > scripted compliments that people will post up because they don't want to feel bad for agreeing.
JUST sayin'.
"That was good...when did you get so smart? And why aren't you like that now?"
Enjoy.
This is a public service announcement, this time on all things male, presented by a male.
The various content below is rated I.S.H.T.D.T. (I Shouldn't Have To Do This.) Based on repeated repeats of cheesy, stupid, ignorant statuses that only serve to decrease my faith in humanity.
I got this folks, please return to your seats, the situation is being handled.
"I'm ugly, like my status if you disagree!"
No...
I won't like your status, being an attention whore is ugly and I can't hit the dislike button on your stupid status because it doesn't exist.
I mean damn, I'm an attention whore too, but at least the crap I put up is slightly entertaining.
Not the case with some photo you posted up, trying to look as cute as possible, then title the caption with "I'm so ugly." Especially when you have a shirt a blind man could see through.
Then you have a dozen or so creepy ass dudes that'll all be like "U FINE SHAWWTTY!"
And then you have the guts to complain about how guys only use you...
You can tell you've done something like this when after you post said picture, you get a bunch of messages from people that you either don't know, or haven't talked to in FOREVER.
Take note tool, this might save you a lot of trouble.
The photos personally piss me off more then the, "LIKE MAHHH STATUS IF YOU THINK IM CUTTTE," just because you went through all that trouble taking a picture, editing it so you LOOK better, and then posting it up so you can be showered with compliments.
Note: I noticed that a lot of people that do that have the crappiest attitude, if you got that stick out of your rear, maybe people would feel like they have a reason to compliment you rather then feeling obligated, in turn, you'd get complimented more because you are more approachable.
Funny how logic works huh?
Compliments that aren't prompted > scripted compliments that people will post up because they don't want to feel bad for agreeing.
JUST sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment